- Artist-made and available in many sizes, suitable for wall or shelf. Each print is archivally mounted onto a birch panel and UV coated.
The sizes available are 4x4", 6x6", 8x8", 12x6" and 12x12". In the product photos they are shown with a business card for size reference.
4x4", 6x6", 8x8" Prints
- Printed on Archival, Neutral PH Paper using lightfast-tested professional inks from Canon Professional. Available in 8x10" and 13x19".
8x10" (actual paper size is 8.5x11") prints are ready for framing in most ready-made frames.
- Hand-made, available in many images. Strong, flat, 2x3" magnet.
- Each one is made by hand, shaped from acrylic and UV coated and resin topped. A black ball chain is included.
- Box are hand assembled and finished. Many images to choose from, but not all of the HumanTreeRobot line is available in box form.
About the Artwork
HumanTreeRobot: original paintings and prints by LA artist Mark S Brunner. The series portrays themes of human experience, the environment and technology, using solitary subjects to convey the idea: contemplate one, in order to better understand many.
All originals are created in oil, using multiple glazes of transparent color to achieve the final effect.
There are a few series "markers" to note in the differences in the works. Most works fall under the following categories:
|Horizon Series: Works have a near or distant horizon line cutting the picture plane.|
|Drip Series: The environment for the subject is a landscape created from dripped paint.|
|Solo Series: Environment is without horizon or drip.|
More of the artist's work can be viewed at MarkBrunner.com
Started by artist Mark S Brunner and co-owner Nadja Brunner, HumanTreeRobot is the culmination of an artist's desire to offer affordable works through an independent business model, while continuing to explore themes and exhibitions in original art.
Every piece produced by HumanTreeRobot is hand-made and most of the works are signed by the artist.
HumanTreeRobot.com is located in Los Angeles, CA.